- - Ik wil mijn reis wijzigen of annuleren, kan dat?
- - What are the arrival times?
- - What is the departure time?
- - Do I have to reserve the ferry to Terschelling?
- - What does the free luggage service mean?
- - Are there parking facilities at the resort?
- - Is it possible to charge a electric car?
- - Is the resort accessible by public transport?
- - Are pets allowed?
- - Is WiFi available at the resort?
- Ik wil mijn reis wijzigen of annuleren, kan dat?
Jazeker. We hanteren hiervoor de gebruikelijke wijzigings- en annuleringsvoorwaarden. Lees hier meer over op de pagina Algemene voorwaarden.
- What are the arrival times?
The regularly arriving days are on Monday and Friday. If you wish to arrive or depart on a different day, please contact us. Arrivals are from 15.30 on Monday and Friday. Of course, you are welcome to drop off your luggage at the resort and have a look around on your own.
- What is the departure time?
The regulary departure days are Monday and Friday. The depature time is until 10.30 AM. Later check out is on request.
- Do I have to reserve the ferry to Terschelling?
Take the regular ferry, fast ferry or Waddentaxi from Harlingen to Terschelling. It is recommended to reserve a seat or place for your car on the ferry. You could make a reservation at Rederij Doeksen via: 0900-363 57 36 or via this link. In this way you are sure of a place on the ferry.
- What does the free luggage service mean?
On arrival at the harbour on producing your booking confirmation at Zeelen Rijwielverhuur, you can have your luggage taken to the resort free of charge. Inform at the reception at least one day before you leave about whether it is also possible to have your luggage taken back to the harbour.
- Are there parking facilities at the resort?
Next to the resort there are (limited) parking places. Bicycles can be parked here as well. The closest car park is about 0.5 km from the resort.
- Is it possible to charge a electric car?
A charging station is available at the park to charge your electric car. Charge your car is only possible with a normal plug
- Is the resort accessible by public transport?
From the harbour, take bus number 1 or 2 (towards West Ter.Haven). Get off at the Midsland Noord bus stop opposite bike rental company van Zeelen. From here, it's around a 5 minute walk to the resort.
- Are pets allowed?
There are only a limited of apartments available for pets. Maximum of two pets permitted per apartment. Surcharge for each pet: €6,00 per night.
- Is WiFi available at the resort?
You can use free WiFi in all apartments.